2 Planning and designing your online event(s): The beginning
Questions in this section
1. Core principles and practices
2. Why? | Unique value and general challenges
- Why do I want to host this event?
- Could this experience be an opportunity or a risk for us a team?
- What challenges should I consider during this process?
3. What? | Goals and possibilities
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What are the possibilities of my online event?
4. Who? | People, participation, context and access
- Who will attend? | Participants and context
- Is my event accessible? | Documentation, technology and access
- Preparatory survey for participants
5. Crossroads and possible directions
Questions in this section Core principles and practices Why? | Unique value and general chall...
Core principles and practices
When considering to organise and host an online event, there will be many questions to consider s...
Why? | Unique value and general challenges
Questions in this section Why do I want to host this event? Could this experience be an oppor...
What? | Goals and possibilities
Questions in this section What do I want to accomplish? How does this event contribute strat...
Who? | People, participation, context and access
Questions in this section: • Who will attend? | Participants and context • Is my event accessib...
Who will attend? | Participants and context
Based on our learning experience, organizing and hosting an online event often feels like weavi...
Is your event accessible? | Documentation, technology and access
Accessibility is often an afterthought in online events, when it should actually be a priority an...
Crossroads and possible directions
Your risk assessment and your survey combined will help you decide on the final format as well ...