How? | Format, technology, documentation, language(s), care and budget design
Questions in this section
• How to choose the format that suits my online event best?
• Which technology/platform should I choose?
• Documentation design and preserving memories: How to document my event?
• Language(s): Translation, interpretation, closed captioning
• How do we nurture, rest and play?
• How to plan my budget?
How to choose the format that suits your online event best?
When choosing the format of your event, it’s challenging to find one-fits-all as you would want t...
Which technology/platform to choose?
Essential to your event design are the technological platforms and tools that will be used. This ...
Documentation design and preserving memories
Documentation can be utilized to the extent of easing the entire process of event preparation and...
Language(s): Translation, interpretation, closed captioning
When it comes to translation, interpretation, closed captioning and global online convenings and ...
Self and collective care: How do we nurture, rest and play?
We’ve learned from our histories and lived realities within the oppressive and exploitative ablei...
How to plan your budget and costs
Planning and carrying out an online event also has cost implications both for you as an organiser...