Skip to main content
List of suggested communications outputs for your online event
- Publish an article announcing your event on your website (depending on the strategic relevance of the event)
- Create an online event using your usual social media platform (depending on the strategic relevance of the event)
- Share it on social media and with your networks (think of a powerful hashtag for your event to help promote it effectively).
- Feature it on your newsletter
- Put together a document with messaging for social media (teasers, core ideas, highlights)
- Work on the event’s visual identity: a banner, an infographic, an online invitation.
- Prepare a press release based on your event to share with journalists
- Live tweet / share highlights from the event in real time
- Work on a summary of the event to be published on your website
- Monitor the outreach of your event